Learn More About Visual Design - Learning Guild Online Conference
There is an amazing lineup of speakers for this instructional design and multimedia conference. A couple of my all-time favorites will be presenting, and, yours truly.
My teaching objectives are to share:
· What our brain does when it gets overstimulated or bored during a learning experience.
· How to give your graphics, shapes, and text breathing room
· How to guide a learner’s eye to what is most important
· How to time content to appear on screen to ease the cognitive load
· Why consistent colors and graphics are important to create a cohesive story
As I get closer to the September 29-30 presentation, I'll share some sneak peeks of what I'll be presenting. If anyone out there is interested in attending or seeing the lineup, click here.